Welcome


I've been in the home building and repair business most of my life, so I'll have a lot of experiance to fall back on when posting to this home fixit tips blog.

In fact, anyone I ever worked for always concidered me their "right hand man".

 I am still active in the home repair business, so the home fixit tips I post will be first hand and to the point.

Very often, I get into situations that most DIY ers don't know how to handle.   As I write about these situations, I hope to be able to help guide DIY ers thru some otherwise rough times.

As the blog grows, you'll want o use the "Labels" bar on the left and the "Archives" links on the right to find articles that interest you.

 Please feel free to make comments and ask questions, after each post.

I'm here to help...


Happy Repairing!

Brian


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions or make comments.